Given the changing needs of our city, particularly for those who are self-isolating or working from at home, caring for others and trying to ensure the flow of goods and services, Toronto Police Service has adjusted parking enforcement.
Parking enforcement has been suspended for the following offences:
- On-Street Permit Parking Areas
- On-Street Time Limit Offences such a 1, 2 and 3 Hour Parking
- North York Winter Maintenance Bylaw
- Expired Vehicle Validation License Plates
- Boulevard Parking
- School Zones with posted No Stopping/No Standing/No Parking Signage